Master Slider - Adding a Video background
The video background is an option in Master Slider, which is a premium plugin that is included during the Theme Activation.
1. Download and extract this zip file which includes the slider import file, the video in two formats, and the fallback image for mobile devices: https://www.dropbox.com/s/639ouq7ytfq7y73/startup-video.zip?dl=1
2. On your WordPress site, upload the image and both video files into your Media Library.
3. When you're inside the Master Slider plugin, click the grey Import & Export button:
4. Navigate to where you extracted the zip file, and select to import the file:
5. In Master Slider, select the newly imported slider to edit. Then click the box that says #1 to select the slide.
6. In the Background tab, click the + sign to add the fallback image for mobile that you saved in your Media Library.
7. Then in the Video Background tab, add the video in both formats. You'll just need to copy the URL for each of the video formats from your Media Library.
8. Click Save Changes at the bottom.
Once you have the slider setup, we recommend adding the Master Slider meta box onto your page, and then you can copy/paste the shortcode into the field in the meta box.