Troubleshooting - Start Here
Most issues can be resolved quickly by doing the following.
Quick Fix #1
Ensure that you are using the most recent version of the theme.
- Check the version number of the theme you have installed. Please see: How to find my version number.
- Compare the above version with what you have available under your Download page.
- Download the free upgrade and update your theme. Please see: How to update your theme
Quick Fix #2
Ensure that you are using the most recent version of WordPress
- Please see: Updating WordPress
Quick Fix #3
Eliminate any plugin conflicts
- Try deactivating all 3rd party plugins to see if this resolves your issues.
- Do a search on our knowledge base to see if there is an article that can help you with your issue.