How to setup and edit the footer
The footer is a WordPress widget area (like the sidebar) which means that you can add any number of WP widgets there.
1. First you can choose the number of columns to show by going under:
Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Footer (or 'Header & Footer')
You can choose 1-4 columns.
There you can also edit the copyright text that shows at the very bottom of the site.
2. To select which widgets show in the footer and to edit their content, you can go to either:
- Appearance > Widgets (backend view)
- or Appearance > Customize > Widgets (frontend live view)
There you can place them into each columns as you see fit.
3. There are four widgets specific to our themes which can be used in the footer (or sidebar): Contact Info, Social Icons, Payments Accepted, Footer Logo.
You can edit the content for any of these widgets in the same area mentioned above: Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Footer (or 'Header & Footer') *
* If you are using the Stratus, Bellevue, or Uplands theme, this is located under Appearance > Customize > Theme Options > Widgets.
If you have any questions, please feel free to open a ticket.