How to create a full width page?
This guide explains all the ways to create a full-width page in WordPress using Elementor, that spans from right to left. The content of the page should take 100% of the screen's width, no matter which theme you are using.
- Create a new page, and choose a in the WordPress backend editor
- Click on 'Edit With Elementor'
- Click on one of the sections, and on the left panel, under "Layout", change the width from "Boxed" to "Full Width"
- Under "Background & Border", change the background color to green
- Now click on preview mode, and see if the green area spans the entire width of the screen, from left to right.